Start making your travel plans now for the National Wildlife Federation 2020 Annual Meeting in Pacific Grove, California, June 10-13 at Asilomar Conference Grounds and State Park.
Area Airports and distance to Asilomar
- Monterey Regional Airport (MRY) – 9 miles, 20 minute drive
- San Jose International Airport (SJC) – 80 miles, 2 hour drive
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) – 100 miles, 2 hour 30 minute drive
Monterey Regional Airport taxicab service. Approximate fare $30 plus tip. A taxi coordinator is on site to assist you. No reservations are needed. For return trips to Monterey Airport, Asilomar front desk staff are happy to call a taxi for you on the day of your departure.
Ride App. Lyft and Uber operate at all three airports. Reservations must be made online.
Monterey Airbus provides shuttle service to Asilomar Conference Grounds from San Jose International Airport and San Francisco International Airport. Make your reservation online at www.montereyairbus.com or call 831-373-7777.
SFO to Asilomar – $67 one-way. Online discounted rate $62 one-way.
SJC to Asilomar – $57 one-way. Online discounted rate $52 one-way.
Rental cars are available at all three airports. See below for links to rental car information.
- Monterey Regional Airport: https://www.montereyairport.com/carrental
- San Jose International Airport: https://www.flysanjose.com/rental-cars
- San Francisco International Airport: https://www.flysfo.com/to-from/rental-cars
Parking at Asilomar Conference Grounds is complimentary.