Annual Meeting Registration
Registration Now Open
Register now for the National Wildlife Federation 2020 Annual Meeting
Take advantage of reduced Early Bird registration rates by registering before April 14. Registration closes May 8.
Annual Meeting Registration Rates
- $150 Early Bird: February 14 – April 13
- $175 Standard: April 14 – May 8
- $200 Onsite
You may sign up for a field trip when you register for the meeting. Click here for detailed descriptions.
Friday, June 12, 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm
- Asilomar Bird Hike | No fee | Capacity 40
- Point Lobos State Park Tour | No fee | Capacity 24
- Shopping and Aquarium in downtown Monterey and Cannery Row | Aquarium entrance fee $50 – pay on your own at the Aquarium | Capacity 46
- Bike Tour along 17-mile scenic coast | Fee $59 | Capacity 20
- Sea Kayaking in Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary | $40 | Capacity 46
- Whale Watching Boat Trip | Fee $45 | Capacity 46
You will have the opportunity to register guests when you register yourself. Guests who will attend Annual Meeting sessions should be registered for an Annual Meeting Pass at the same registration rates listed above. Guests who will only be attending selected social events should be registered for a Guest Pass and will incur additional costs for any of the following social events selected: Thursday Dessert Reception $25, Friday Board Candidates Reception $30. Guests who are not attending any of the offered annual meeting sessions, events, or activities do not need to register.
Contact Jessica Holmberg at 703-438-6326 or gro.f1585946021wn@gn1585946021iteeM1585946021launn1585946021A1585946021.