84th National Wildlife Federation
Virtual June 9-12, 2020
Due to the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak, the National Wildlife Federation has canceled its in-person Annual Meeting. The important work of the Federation will be carried out at a virtual meeting over the dates of June 9 through June 12, 2020.
Proposed Resolutions, Notice of Nominations Received, and Other New Materials
- NWF Board Chair’s Memorandum
- Notice of Board Nominations Received 2020
- Proposed Resolutions Handbook 2020
- Resolutions Committee Assignments (see page 3 of the handbook)
- Conflict Disclosure Declaration Survey—All credentialed representatives and alternate representatives must complete this survey, even if you do not have a conflict. The deadline is June 6, 2020. You may access the survey here: https://nationalwildlife.survey.fm/am20coi
- 2020 Annual Meeting Program
- Minutes 2019 Annual Meeting
- Conflicts of Interest Memo 2020
- List of Credentialed Delegates
- AM20 Secretary’s Report
Mark your calendar now and join us for this annual opportunity to advance wildlife conservation and participate in shaping the conservation policy and leadership of the National Wildlife Federation.
The theme of this year’s Annual Meeting is One Future. Indivisible. It operates at multiple levels:
- The future will be shaped by how we address the three interlocking, indivisible crises: wildlife declines, climate change, and loss of outdoor experiences by children and adults.
- Wildlife and people are inextricably linked – indivisible. When we save wildlife, we save ourselves.
- So too are we as an organization, inextricably linked to each other in our common purpose to ensure wildlife thrive in a rapidly changing world. By embracing our differences, welcoming new perspectives, and searching for common ground, our Federation becomes indivisible.
- In these challenging times, wildlife conservation unites our country—enabling us to reach toward the aspiration of becoming one nation, indivisible.
Through the joint efforts of affiliate leaders and the national organization — One Federation, indivisible — we are just the organization to make that happen. And this annual meeting is just the place. We will explore conservation policy issues; learn from each other how to maintain and improve the health of our organizations; and map out strategies on growing the constituencies that engage in wildlife conservation
Important Documents and Deadlines for National Wildlife Federation Affiliates
Please carefully review the documents and deadlines listed below.
- Notice of Annual Meeting: Provides information regarding registration, lodging, travel planning and a preview of various aspects of the meeting. Deadline for submitting proposed Bylaws Amendments is April 14, 2020, preferably before March 15, 2020.
- Preliminary Agenda
- Annual Meeting Primer: Outlines the governance requirements of the National Wildlife Federation Annual Meeting and clarifies affiliate procedures and deadlines leading up to and at the meeting. Deadline for submitting proposed Bylaws Amendments is April 14, 2020, preferably before March 15, 2020.
- Credentials Form and Financial Aid MOU Sample: A personalized MOU has been emailed to each National Wildlife Federation affiliate. The personalized form should be completed, signed, and returned by March 15, 2020.
- Call for Proposed Conservation Resolutions and Submission Form: Requested by March 15, 2020; final due date April 14, 2020.
- Call for Nominations and Nomination Form: Requested by March 15, 2020; final due date May 14, 2020.
- National Wildlife Federation Conservation Resolutions – Importance and Process
- Guidelines for the Role of the National Wildlife Federation Affiliate Representative
- Affiliate Capacity Building Fundraiser Donation Form. Donations are requested no later than May 15.